North West England 2015 OOM

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I played huyton on Monday morning. Greens are in amazing nick. So good that I de-greened my second putt in two days. beware the third green. aggressive putting has its pitfalls.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wolfie, Scouser, know it's short notice but can play anywhere this Friday (anytime but earlier the better) and can play Wednesday 23rd anywhere anytime.

Working both those dates mate. Could probably look at Wednesday 30th or Thursday 1st? Failing that then I'm off Monday and Tuesday next week.. Has anyone seen Vikingman recently?

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Working both those dates mate. Could probably look at Wednesday 30th or Thursday 1st? Failing that then I'm off Monday and Tuesday next week..

Struggling after these 2 dates mate, earliest I finish work is 4 o'clock so won't have enough light to finish. Will have to be a weekend if that's ok with you?

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just thought, I'm also off Tuesday 29th if that's any good? Although it's the day after I get back from 5 days in Benidorm on a Jolly Boys trip, so would need looking after!!!!

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just thought, I'm also off Tuesday 29th if that's any good? Although it's the day after I get back from 5 days in Benidorm on a Jolly Boys trip, so would need looking after!!!!

Working on the 29th, although that sounds like the ideal time to play you.. :D Weekends are Ok for me. I don't work Saturdays, but might struggle on some Sundays..

D

Deleted member 1740

Finally made the jump then brother??? Shout next time your playing ! Never played H&P !

Yes mate I did, it's a cracking place and the bar stays open later than 7pm :whoo:

Everybody is welcome for a game, even Odvan :whistle:

Vikingman

Head Pro
Visit site
Working both those dates mate. Could probably look at Wednesday 30th or Thursday 1st? Failing that then I'm off Monday and Tuesday next week.. Has anyone seen Vikingman recently?

Been away Dan, just got back.

Currently I'm not working so available most of the time but this could change.

Still got to sort out a game with Scouser.

When are you available?