North Kent meet part II

captgray

Club Champion
Visit site
What day is is it going be I have booked friday off now you are talking about thursday ?
What date for clarifiction please.

Graham

captgray

Club Champion
Visit site
Sorry but a date was given people said yes or no and now it is changing what date if its thursday i cant make it as ive already booked friday off.
Some of us cant just travel long distances for meets etc so when one comes up and I can do it to meet fellow forum people thats great.
If its just about a group meeitng up to play and its the same people well fair enough.
I thought it was to try and meet with different people who all have different times.
So seeing friday and not too far I commited to it.
So please what is the plan so I can unbook that day if need be.
G

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sorry but a date was given people said yes or no and now it is changing what date if its thursday i cant make it as ive already booked friday off.
Some of us cant just travel long distances for meets etc so when one comes up and I can do it to meet fellow forum people thats great.
If its just about a group meeitng up to play and its the same people well fair enough.
I thought it was to try and meet with different people who all have different times.
So please what is the plan so I can unbook that day if need be.
G

Leave as is.
If I can't get Friday off, tough titty
;)

captgray

Club Champion
Visit site
Smiffy not a go at you but just want a decision on a date and lets keep to it.
If most people cant do friday then fair enough change it.
I am frustrated as I have now twice not on this forum.
Been invited to games taken a day off and then a few days before its been changed so such and such couldnt come.
I just want a relpy saying its one or the other.
G

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Smiffy not a go at you but just want a decision on a date and lets keep to it.
If most people cant do friday then fair enough change it.
I am frustrated as I have now twice not on this forum.
Been invited to games taken a day off and then a few days before its been changed so such and such couldnt come.
I just want a relpy saying its one or the other.
G

I know you weren't having a pop at me G, just that I am still a "maybe" whereas you were a definite from the off.
Leave it as is (Friday) and I'll do my best to get the day off. It's only difficult for me to get Fridays off at the moment, we've got plenty of time before this event...chances are I'll be working somewhere else by then
;)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com

I have to agree. It's not right/fair to start changing dates once people start committing to it, even more so when I'm already busy the day before! :D

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Flogging is too good for you boy!

Your punishment is to provide a 1000 word précis of the rules of golf, in Latin, in my in-box by Friday morning.

:p

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I will try and get the Friday off - what am I saying, I part own the company I should be able to!

I quite understand the views of others and I only responded when the question on which day suited best was asked

Chris

funkyfred

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Looks good to me. It will be my first meet so i will really be looking forward to it. :) :)

36 holes!! dodgy knees, hips and back. I thought i would get my excuses in first. :D :D

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
36 holes!! dodgy knees, hips and back. I thought i would get my excuses in first. :D :D

Heard it all before... I guess we'll have to pencil you in for 44pts in both rounds then!

Looking forward to it after not swinging a club for weeks already! :(