Castle Stuart Trip - info re extra games & accommodation

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well it looks like my accommodation is sorted....

Looks like I'm sharing a caravan with Vig, Viscount 17 and HTL for the duration.
The only thing I ask is that the other lads take it in turn to wear the sheep outfit 'cos four nights on the trot with Hywel is going to wear me out.
Ask Homer how it feels
;)

Oh my Lord. Word of warning for those who are bunking down with me, I snore like a train after a few jars.

Really looking forward to it lads.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well it looks like my accommodation is sorted....

Looks like I'm sharing a caravan with Vig, Viscount 17 and HTL for the duration.
The only thing I ask is that the other lads take it in turn to wear the sheep outfit 'cos four nights on the trot with Hywel is going to wear me out.
Ask Homer how it feels
;)

Firstly, I don't do sheep outfits.
Secondly, You won't need a 3 pack
Thirdly, You can't hold your shandy top or whatever you call it so don't go harping on about who's getting what. you might just end up tethered, in a field full of bulls or in the back yard of a local indian take away wearing a KKK outfit. :D

HTL, don't worry about me hearing you snore cos when i've had a skin full it would take a device the size used at Hiroshima to wake me..... Until about 5am when I will be up and about waking every other fecker up :p

B

birdieman

I must retract my sewage comment above. Apparently I caught it on a bad day and it was 20 years ago!
It is a very good track and I didn't mean to put anyone off!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm In for spey valley for the friday. I'm a member of Tain golf club about 30miles north and i can get guests on for £8 for the Sunday if anyone is interested. I suggest you would be better off staying in inverness, much cheaper than Nairn, plus a much better night out.