No senior tees for women

Betty

Visit site
I had been reading posts on the lack of senior tees for women but I can no longer find the comments. Too bad as I wanted to add a comment.

D

Deleted member 15344

I haven’t seen any clubs with senior tees

it’s mainly

Comps tees
Tees off the day
Ladies tees
Junior tees

Lots more clubs are moving towards having all tees rated for all but the seniors can use which ever tee they want

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I haven’t seen any clubs with senior tees

it’s mainly

Comps tees
Tees off the day
Ladies tees
Junior tees

Lots more clubs are moving towards having all tees rated for all but the seniors can use which ever tee they want

Think ours are now gender neutral. Everyone I play with wants to play off whites (members are allowed to) no matter the weather!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have blue tees that are 100 yds ahead of the white marker.
Par 3s are 50yds ahead.
They were put in for juniors and seniors who wanted a shorter course as some could not carry the ball to the fairway.
Not sure if they are rated , but they are permanent markers in the ground and movable tee boxes.

Betty

Visit site
Any golfer can play any tee but as me get older, they have the choice to move to a shorter tee. Some courses have senior tees designated for the men….usually the tees before the red tees. I think women play from the senior tees if they hit drives 180 yds or more, but there is no tees for the senior women. They play with 20 yr olds on up in age. It doesn’t seem right.,

Newnsy

Visit site
There aren't / Shouldn't be any gender / age related tees any more. All tees should be rated for men and women (I know this isn't the case in a lot of clubs mine included)

They should just be forward tees back to competition tees, and people should be playing off the tee that suits them the best. I really think clubs should change the colour of the tees so people get away from the misconception that Red tees are only for ladies and yellow / white tees are for men

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was in the club bar last night and one guy was saying that the reason they were making all tees available to all was to satisfy the LGBTQ+ community :eek:o_O
Had to correct him straight away

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have blue tees that are 100 yds ahead of the white marker.
Par 3s are 50yds ahead.
They were put in for juniors and seniors who wanted a shorter course as some could not carry the ball to the fairway.
Not sure if they are rated , but they are permanent markers in the ground and movable tee boxes.

Ditto to this but they are not rated.