No Lineker ?

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I played with Viscount today and he commented on this. We were both praying that the BBC have ditched him, but he is probably preparing his ultra enticing reports for next week. :(

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
No,he will be there next week.

I thought Hazel Irvine was really good this week but I could do without Ken Brown's Allis impression.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
sorry. I like Ken. Overall I thought the team were good. unfortunately I suspect that not only will wingnut reappear but some 'guest' US commentators and more cuts to the leaderboard so the yanks can take ad breaks.

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
the jug eared one is on everything wont be long till adrian chiles or whatever he is called will be doing the golf he on everything else

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
NOt at the Scottish, but regretfully he is at THEE Open. I know he's a keen & quite good golfer....(Apparently). But his comentating is annoying to say the least. Lets have some ex-pro golfers as Anchor-man/woman instead.

Though I must say Hazel did a storming job at the Scottish open for the BeeB. That, & shees better looking than Ol' wingnutt, who should have stayed in the Footie box, mainly because I don't like & therefore don't watch football....rofl.

My vote is to keep Hazel permanantly