No Access

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
A load of that rubbish concrete has been found in the roof where I work. There has been scaffolding put all over the warehouse (upstairs) and near the brew room, with more to be put up apparently. The firm that put it up has put large stickers on the access doors to said places saying "......weak roof....follow agreed system of work..........no access". Should we be in there? Our boss, a real company man, and a bit of a loon to be truthful, says it's ok.

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He he, I’m not sure we’re the ones to answer that

Crazy face to boss - yeah, some blokes on a golf forum I’ve never met think it’s unsafe so I’ll not be into work today 😂😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He he, I’m not sure we’re the ones to answer that

Crazy face to boss - yeah, some blokes on a golf forum I’ve never met think it’s unsafe so I’ll not be into work today 😂😂

Crazy face says it's unsafe so by the rules It must be safe

HeftyHacker

Visit site
A load of that rubbish concrete has been found in the roof where I work. There has been scaffolding put all over the warehouse (upstairs) and near the brew room, with more to be put up apparently. The firm that put it up has put large stickers on the access doors to said places saying "......weak roof....follow agreed system of work..........no access". Should we be in there? Our boss, a real company man, and a bit of a loon to be truthful, says it's ok.

He must be stark raving mad if a bloke called Crazyface thinks he's "a bit of a loon" 🤣