Nike RZN Tour Platinum

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Great ball. Even better ball at that price. Would use these every day ahead of Chrome Soft or Vice.

Really. Interesting and I'd put them behind both brands you mention. Why do you think that? Nothing wrong with it btw but wondered what amade you rate them that way. Shows how each player is different regarding their gear

Grieve14

Head Pro
Visit site
I bought 4 dozen of the ones marked practice for just casual games, put a sharpie line over it and jobs a good'un, cant see it any more.

Then bought 6 dozen of the normal ones when they were on offer to keep me going for a while.

They are as good as any other premium ball I've tried. I find the spin around the green is really good, I can play the shots more aggressively as I know it will check up.

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The Practice marking is irrelevant. Who cares what is marked on the ball!? £25 for 2 dozen is a cracking deal. This is a top ball make no mistake.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Really. Interesting and I'd put them behind both brands you mention. Why do you think that? Nothing wrong with it btw but wondered what amade you rate them that way. Shows how each player is different regarding their gear

Simply because I rate it better. Better feel, better stop, better performance.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I got the practice ones last year, and I wish everyone would stop talking about them, as I was hoping to stock up again... I prefer them to chromesofts (feel too soft and light off my putter and chip shots). Having said that, I don't like them as much as the tp5 or Pro v because they are a bit clickier than is ideal, but at about a quarter of the price, I don't care.

Have used the rzn white (in yellow, bizarrely) all winter, and it is fine and just as much as a bargain in it's own way.

Now go away and don't buy any.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have been playing the practice ones. Absolute bargain. I like a firmer ball anyway. None of this putting with a wine gum nonsense.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Are you allowed to use these in comps?

[h=2]5-1/4[/h] [h=4]Status of 'X-out,' 'Refurbished' and 'Practice' Balls[/h] Q.What is the status of 'X-out,' 'refurbished' and 'practice' balls?

A.'X-out' is the common name used for a golf ball that a manufacturer considers to be imperfect (usually for aesthetic reasons only, e.g., paint or printing errors) and, therefore, has crossed out the brand name. A 'refurbished' golf ball is a second-hand ball that has been cleaned and stamped as 'refurbished.'

In the absence of strong evidence to suggest that an 'X-out' or 'refurbished' ball does not conform to the Rules, it is permissible for such a ball to be used. However, in a competition where the Committee has adopted the condition that the ball the player plays must be named on the List of Conforming Golf Balls (see Note to Rule 5-1), such a ball may not be used, even if the ball in question (without the X's or without the 'refurbished' stamp) does appear on the List.

In most cases, 'practice' balls are simply listed, conforming golf balls that have been stamped "Practice," in the same way that golf balls often feature a club or company logo. Such balls may be used even where the Committee has adopted the condition that the ball the player plays must be named on the List of Conforming Golf Balls.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Found one of these last week and used it for the rest of my round, felt like a great ball to me.
Ordered 4 dozen for £50, don't think i can lose at that price point.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Got my 2 doz today, disappointed with the boxes they came in but guess you don't play with in the box, will give em a go the mora, seem fine though.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
They are my ball of choice at the moment. :thup: tempted to order more myself but I already have 7 dozen premiums here as it is.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
What’s other people’s thoughts on putting with this ball, I thought it was ok tee to green but really struggled putting with it, it may just be me though.