Vice tour balls

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Loved the ad 333 and ad333 tour, but me me swing was off the ad333 tour spun anywhere. Played with a titliest trusoft the other week and just loved it. It tends not to spin off the tee as much and I am now down to my lowest ever hcap.
Oddly enough I found a vice last week and gave it to Melly after he had lost a ball, he just creamed it off the tee. Looked for his provisional and found another Vice 😁

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
I got 5 dozen Vice Pro for christmas, and looking forward to stopping using them. I only find they are lasting 1 round and after are really scratched and discoloured.

Back to ProV1 after these 5 dozen I think....or the Bridgestone Tour B...

Interestingly, the thing that disappoints me most about ProV's is their lack of durability. I find a few good wedge shots and they cut up quite easily. I like the AD333 tour for durability so I can use it for 4/5 rounds.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Interestingly, the thing that disappoints me most about ProV's is their lack of durability. I find a few good wedge shots and they cut up quite easily. I like the AD333 tour for durability so I can use it for 4/5 rounds.

The ProV is a marathon runner compared to the Vice sprint. I could use a ProV for 2/3 rounds before needing to replace it. I’ve had to replace a Vice after 9 holes before

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to trying my snell balls. May set aside one box to try before I make the proper switch next season

Got bottle of my bag full of dx2s that I use on all my rounds. See how many have left at end of season

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The ProV is a marathon runner compared to the Vice sprint. I could use a ProV for 2/3 rounds before needing to replace it. I’ve had to replace a Vice after 9 holes before

I’d rather do that then pay the extortion amount that Titleist are charging.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s why you buy them when they are on special offer

what kind of special would you have to get to make it worth it though?

5 dozen vice pro.. £1.79 a ball

now say you get the pro v for £35 a dozen somehow thats £175 for 5 dozen or £2.91 a ball

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

now say you get the pro v for £35 a dozen somehow thats £175 for 5 dozen or £2.91 a ball

When they do 4 dozen for the price of 3 and free personalisation. At the minute, I have found nothing that rivals the ProV1, in my opinion (key that bit...), and that I like the feel of. I haven’t tried the new Tour B yet, so maybe it will run it close, but they are still fairly expensive

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I really don't know what you do with them. Mine last for numerous rounds & I often lose it before it's ready to be replaced. The discolouration really does happen but it doesn't bother me. I really like having my logo on them.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

Do the maths they last a lot longer than Vice. Vice are yellow within 3 holes. They are not as durable and they are not as good period. Of course that is my opinion, you are entitled to yours.