Nice to be a bystander

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Played in our medal final today and I was Rammel, so was Tricky Trev. Anyway our third PP was a woman playing off 25. Never seen her before so I was on me best behaviour for all of five mins. Anyway she smashed it, proper smashed it. Playing off 25 she went round in 88 for a net of 63. To be honest it should of been 60. It was a joy to watch. It was so smooth. On the 16th I lost two balls and rather than faff about looking for them I NRd. Trev asked me why? She was flowing and had a good score going and I didn't want to upset her rhythm. We were both chuffed to bits for her. She was winning overall by 10 shots. The only lessons she has had are in role ups. She is going to be bouncing tonight. Was good to see someone else having the round of there life.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Great when a PP plays great and good on you for thinking of her and her good score when you lost the balls. Hopefully she'll walk it and get a big cut.
She had said when walking off the 8th. The three ball behind us were big hitters and one of them hit his drive 20 ft behind her when she was 50 yd in front of green and is a bit nervous about players behind. I said then we will let them through. We did. She went round the front nine in 43. Her previous best was 43. Dont get me wrong Homer i wanted to play well and enjoy it but, it was as enjoyable watching her.

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
Played in our medal final today and I was Rammel, so was Tricky Trev. Anyway our third PP was a woman playing off 25. Never seen her before so I was on me best behaviour for all of five mins. Anyway she smashed it, proper smashed it. Playing off 25 she went round in 88 for a net of 63. To be honest it should of been 60. It was a joy to watch. It was so smooth. On the 16th I lost two balls and rather than faff about looking for them I NRd. Trev asked me why? She was flowing and had a good score going and I didn't want to upset her rhythm. We were both chuffed to bits for her. She was winning overall by 10 shots. The only lessons she has had are in role ups. She is going to be bouncing tonight. Was good to see someone else having the round of there life.

Always bittersweet when your playing partners are playing well. I went 3 off the tee on the 4th during last weeks comp. One PP was level par (19 Handicap) at this point and i was getting frustrated. Id already started 9, 7, 5 so scoring was pretty much shot at this point. Didn't bother asking them to look for me, took the NR and tried to enjoy the rest of the round for their benefit. He ended up having a bad back 9 and finishing with 36 points but I didn't want to be dragging them around the course. Always nice when people look beyond their own round

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's a cool thing helping someone when they're going well. A lady joined me once as I was on the 1st having a knock and she'd told me she'd never broke 100. It's was very soon obvious to me she could. She was going nicely until 17th where she said that this was the hole that did for her every time as she always hit into the ditch running down the right. ????????? So hit the ball to the left side of the (double fairway) I suggested. BOOM!!! Sank the putt for a 6 (par 5). Finished 96.
She now plays off 24 !!!

Anyone else want some help? ;)

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
:) No problem at all(y) Didn't do much really just pointed out where it was safer to hit the ball. She could obviously play so was taking direct route to the green and then slicing in to the ditch. Sometimes you just need someone to point out the obvious.