Nice/good quality scorecard holder

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Gryphen one is good quality but it’s too small for the cards at my club.

This is it compared with the one I linked in earlier.

View attachment 40346
Good feedback. They have the measurements on the website and should be perfect for ours. (I actually splashed out £12.50 for Yoshi's own black leather one as I preferred the look of it - I mean you can't take it with you can you? :LOL:)

sunshine

Visit site
Yeah, it's annoying to me that the majority of scorecard holders seem to hinge on the short edge instead of the long edge. My club's scorecard, and most of the local ones I've played to be honest, their cards all hinge on the longer side. So I have to fold the scorecard in half to put it in and then flip it over after 9 holes. I would love to find a decent holder that hinges on the long side, and also isn't massive.

Edit: The one posted above by @yandabrown actually seems to meet my requirements, I may send a tenner their way for one of those. :p

Typically, course guides hinge on the short side and scorecards on the long side.

These days, there is little point in a course guide holder, unless you are on tour. When I first joined a club, I used the course guide and annotated it with additional extra distances, but distance measuring devices have made that obsolete. I like to get a course guide when I play a premium course (it's a nice souvenir) but that's pretty rare.

I've never previously seen the point of scorecard holders either. Why do you need to protect a disposable piece of card? But last year my scorecard fell out of my back pocket a few times (maybe my arse is getting fat?) so perhaps this might help in future!

peld

Visit site
Another one for the Gryphen one (if your cards fit!)

I have another one the wife got me which i use if i visit a place with funny sized cards

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Typically, course guides hinge on the short side and scorecards on the long side.

These days, there is little point in a course guide holder, unless you are on tour. When I first joined a club, I used the course guide and annotated it with additional extra distances, but distance measuring devices have made that obsolete. I like to get a course guide when I play a premium course (it's a nice souvenir) but that's pretty rare.

I've never previously seen the point of scorecard holders either. Why do you need to protect a disposable piece of card? But last year my scorecard fell out of my back pocket a few times (maybe my arse is getting fat?) so perhaps this might help in future!
I tend not to use the scorecard holder in summer, but in winter or when there's a good chance of rain it just stops the card disintegrating into paper maché or being too damp to write on.

phils226

Medal Winner
Visit site
Just received this Scorecard from Just Golf Online. Decent quality for the price and a nice size for my courses' scorecard. Shipping was £2.99 so I also bought a Sub 70 Micro towel for £3.99 and an Open 2021 Baseball Cap for £3.99 also. Both also very good quality

1646326276730.png