Nice/good quality scorecard holder

adam6177

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all

I'm one for using the kind of scorecard holder that you get given in a "PGA" gift set... The one that the plastic is so sharp on the edges you're lucky not to lose a finger.

As it's something I use every time I play, I might treat myself to a nicer one ... Any recommendations?

Something waterproof would be ideal but not essential. Would like one that will stand the test of time.

Cheers all

Adam

D

Deleted member 31467

I would look in the pro shop of any top quality course near you. Most good clubs have nice leather ones.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Torro one mentioned is very good. I, however, didn’t use the strokesaver part (does anyone actually use them these days?!), and so my only annoyance is the pencil holder being on the outside of the case, and so it can be very easy to lose pencils!

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If think about the course you play and the style of their score care layout. My previous clubs scorecard is completely different layout to my current and a holder that suits one would not be practical for the other.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've had mine for around 15 years, it was less than a tenner, is pretty basic and looking tatty now but still does the job perfectly.

(Sorry, this is no help to the OP at all)

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If think about the course you play and the style of their score care layout. My previous clubs scorecard is completely different layout to my current and a holder that suits one would not be practical for the other.
Yeah, it's annoying to me that the majority of scorecard holders seem to hinge on the short edge instead of the long edge. My club's scorecard, and most of the local ones I've played to be honest, their cards all hinge on the longer side. So I have to fold the scorecard in half to put it in and then flip it over after 9 holes. I would love to find a decent holder that hinges on the long side, and also isn't massive.

Edit: The one posted above by @yandabrown actually seems to meet my requirements, I may send a tenner their way for one of those. :p

Last edited: