Nic names

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A guy that played in one of the lower sides at the rugby club I used to play for, he played full back and had a peculiar way of sprinting across the pitch to field a high kick with both arms extended at waist level, nicknamed Lansing.

Don Barzini

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Heard so many of these before. Always good for a chuckle! :LOL:

A goon one I heard recently was for a guy who had bad acne. He was called The Clumsy Beekeeper.

D

Deleted member 23270

There was a guy at one of my previous clubs that had half of one his ears missing, not sure how it happened. We used to call him 18 months (only one and a half (Y)ears)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Funniest one at mine is one called "the viper " though not to his face. He does this weird thing with his tongue when he's about to hit a shot.
It's funny seeing people's faces when they first work out why this is his nickname ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
On my old five a side team a decade ago, we ended up with two Steve's playing for a while. One of them already went by Steve Mac because of his surname, so we just started calling the other one Cheese. :LOL: At first I don't think he knew until our keeper sent him a long pass, shouting "CHEESE!" in the process, which must have been so confusing for him. I still laugh now thinking about that.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
3 brothers in the cricket team i used to play for.
Al - known as A's
Geoff - known as A'sB's (Al's Brother)
Roger - known as A'sO'sB's (Al's other Brother)

And another triumvirate of brothers ....the Price boys
Known as Full, Half and Sale

Asian Dawn

Visit site
My ex-wife's family had two brothers who were both named David. One was pretty overweight and the other was a real nerd. So I nicknamed them "Square David" and "Round David". Which went down well ..... not.