NFL 2024

Springveldt

Visit site
3-0 start for the Seahawks which is nice.

The Dolphins were absolute turd though.
True, the Dolphins offense was terrible. Thompson is not even NFL backup quality.

I'm not sure how good the Seahawks are as they have only faced Bo Nix in his first start, then the Briskett at New England then Skylar Thompson/Tim Boyle. Not exactly a murders row of QB's.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
True, the Dolphins offense was terrible. Thompson is not even NFL backup quality.

I'm not sure how good the Seahawks are as they have only faced Bo Nix in his first start, then the Briskett at New England then Skylar Thompson/Tim Boyle. Not exactly a murders row of QB's.
Right now I would say that the Seahawks having a wimnnign season and making the Wildcard playoff and bowing out there would be a great result!

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
"a wimnnign season" - does that involve beating three naff teams at the start of the year, getting everyone's hopes up and then Geno Smith turns back into Geno Smith when the clock strikes midnight? :cool:

Two Monday Night games? Like why?? And when you try to watch the highlights of one, the score of the other appears in the top corner. But my god did the Jaguars look bad. When you get benched for Mac and Cheese Jones, you know you are in trouble. Doug Pederson takes the early lead in the "first coach to get fired" stakes. Bucs have a Thursday night and two Monday nighters coming up. Time to get my excuses in for not being available to do post-game TV at 4.30am UK time.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Got the job through equality opportunities rather than actual ability. And is now rivalling Nick Halling in his final year for how to wind up every member of the support staff.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hardly Martin. The two years I was working on screen for Sky, I always put £10 in to buy pizza for the entire support staff even though I hate the stuff. Because it was part of being on the team. Same with doing my research before and during games, going against the grain when asked to do so by the producer/director and staying way after hours to make sure the edit of the post-game highlights show is done properly.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hardly Martin. The two years I was working on screen for Sky, I always put £10 in to buy pizza for the entire support staff even though I hate the stuff. Because it was part of being on the team. Same with doing my research before and during games, going against the grain when asked to do so by the producer/director and staying way after hours to make sure the edit of the post-game highlights show is done properly.
But you are still a grade A wind up merchant

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I'm so glad we put all our eggs into the Watson basket. Goddammit it, Cleveland!!! Another season with a substandard offense it seems.

Its absolutely insane how bad he is isn't it. Proper bust that we paid the world for.

Garrett deserves a run for a ring, should probably be looking elsewhere for employment soon...