NFL 2018

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's back on Thurs night with the Eagles defending their SB title against Atlanta. How are your teams going to do this year?

For me, being a Cowboys fan, it could be another year behind the Eagles, hoping the Giants will as poor this year as last! May squeeze into the play-offs at best, but can't see it myself and maybe the end of Garrett.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The big story this weekend has been Oakland dumping star defensive player Khalil Mack to Chicago for a pair of No.1 picks. Gruden is really re-making the Raider roster but has lost the locker room with this deal because he and the front office did not want to pay out a contract extension even though Mack had earned it/was worth it.

Hard Knocks has shown just how bad a coach Hue Jackson is. My Bucs lose Jameis Winston for three games to a suspension and face the Saints, Eagles and Steelers to start. Not good.

Check out TheRinger.com for the best NFL updates - Bill Simmons "Guess the lines" podcast with Cousin Sal is highly recommended.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
The big story this weekend has been Oakland dumping star defensive player Khalil Mack to Chicago for a pair of No.1 picks. Gruden is really re-making the Raider roster but has lost the locker room with this deal because he and the front office did not want to pay out a contract extension even though Mack had earned it/was worth it.

Hard Knocks has shown just how bad a coach Hue Jackson is. My Bucs lose Jameis Winston for three games to a suspension and face the Saints, Eagles and Steelers to start. Not good.

Check out TheRinger.com for the best NFL updates - Bill Simmons "Guess the lines" podcast with Cousin Sal is highly recommended.
They got a second round back though, so they havent quite sold out as much as it looked

Big_G

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Sad day, not often a player of that quality comes around

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I entered the Supercontest that Spreadex were doing last year, great fun but very pricey (£250 entry fee, with a £30k payout). Sounds like you lot would have a lot more chance of winning than I did, finished around mid table.

Pick 5 matches each week, and the top 15% (I think) got paid at the end of the season. Really kept my interest up through the season.

D

Deleted member 15344

As a Bronco fan we seem to have been written off already - the division has already been given to San Diego BUT I think we are going to shock a few

We seem to have traded and drafted well - Case has shown during the Pre season to be a very good QB , we seen to have got ourselves guys who are going to put some yards down on the ground and the defence is always going to be strong. Think we may well sneak a wild card

Green Man

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As a big Bears fan I was quite happy at the weekend. When the trade rumours were hotting up I was just hoping he wouldn’t end up in Green Bay. I never thought we would end up with him. Needless to say I can’t wait for the season to start.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
As a big Bears fan I was quite happy at the weekend. When the trade rumours were hotting up I was just hoping he wouldn’t end up in Green Bay. I never thought we would end up with him. Needless to say I can’t wait for the season to start.
He’s going to be great helping you to 4th in the division

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rams and Raiders seem to be early season favourites. The Pats have had a woeful start and surprisingly the Dolphins have won their two opening games. The Bills have started very cold as well. I didn't follow the draft, maybe this season some of the also ran teams from previous season have traded well and the expected usual suspects are now being caught up.

One thing, it will be an interesting season with few surprises. I'll stick my neck out now and say the Pats will not make the play offs, either as division champs or as wildcards.

JPLon

Visit site
Rams and Raiders seem to be early season favourites.

One thing, it will be an interesting season with few surprises. I'll stick my neck out now and say the Pats will not make the play offs, either as division champs or as wildcards.

Rams coming off a great season and made some very good signings in the off-season...similar to the Vikings. Presume you mean them not the Raiders? Raiders have looked poor. Wouldn't be surprised if the Pats don't make it, could be all change in the AFC as the Steelers look to have all sorts of issues at the moment with Bell and Brown their two stars.

I got tickets to the Jaguars Eagles this year, brilliant game for London to get

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
And I have snagged myself tickets to the Seahawks v Raiders game at Wembly in a few weeks time.
I got some too. Quite pricey for near to last row tickets, but at least I am in line with the 50 yard line. A work mate of mine tried about 3 minutes later and they seemed to have been out then.