New weapons

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So, I got a little over excited with golf shopping this week and am heading out to play this morning with:

New shaft in g25 driver
New mp64 irons
New scotty cameron golo5
New mackdaddy 2 tour grind wedges
A g20 4w that hasn't been in the bag for a while
An i20 hybrid that hasn't been in the bag for a while.

The only thing in my bag this week that was last week is my gap wedge, and that has been bent 2 degrees strong to fit in with the new wedges.

I'm excited about this. No doubt I will play like an idiot.

:D

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well we won 4&3 in our first winter league match. My partner played well and I played ok, came in on a few holes. Our best ball was very good and it was pretty comfortable in truth.

Clubs all performed well. Excited about the driver and the putter. There is probably still a little tinkering to be done in the fairway wood and hybrid department but all else was excellent.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
How are the Mackdaddy 2's? Be in the market for some new wedges before next season, and torn between the SM5's, new Clevelands, and the Mack Daddys. What made you go for the Callaways?

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I loved the grind on the callaways, they are the tour grind ones and it is so easy to open the face on them. Very versatile.
I got a 54 and a 60.
My pro does Callaway and I had a voucher so that was a factor, though not the deciding one. I just really liked the way they set up, I like them a lot better than the mizuno mpt11 they have replaced.