New Rules 2019 - download R&A/USGA videos

Colin L

Tour Winner
Visit site
Has anyone found the facility to download the various videos the R&A/USGA have produced on the rules changes? I've been getting some from YouTube but as a result I've downloaded one on the Alternative to Stroke and Distance LR which shows the relief area wrongly. It's presumably an out of date version later changed. It was a close call as I had it on a powerpoint slide for a presentation to members next week and only noticed that it wasn't right today.

To warn you, it's the one here:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=ptafkz3XjYg

The misleading bit starts 55 seconds in where the white dotted line is drawn through the point 2 club lengths into the fairway instead of through the reference point at the edge of the fairway.

Last edited:

Colin L

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for that, but my problem is how to download video files from the USGA or R&A sites so that I can put them on the likes of a Powerpoint slide. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ah sorry cant'help there. If you don't find any how about videoing the rule video as it plays then download from there , assuming there is no copyright infringement ?

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Colin

Have just watched the 25 videos and found them informative.

Interestingly there were less views towards the end but well worth a watch. Thanks