new putter purchased! scared!!

timchump

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i just had my taylormade ghost spider s delivered yesterday lovely putter, really good for the short testy ones.

at golf buy it online its £115, plus over the masters weekend it was 15% off, so just under £100 all in

bargain!! (well relativeley speaking)

hope you get on well with your choice

dotty001

Challenge Tour Pro
www.quidco.com
i just had my taylormade ghost spider s delivered yesterday lovely putter, really good for the short testy ones.

at golf buy it online its £115, plus over the masters weekend it was 15% off, so just under £100 all in

bargain!! (well relativeley speaking)

hope you get on well with your choice

oohhhhh now im really jealous!!! :angry:

Scott1505

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i forgot to add the worst putter i tried , these stupid ping adjustable shaft length , absoluetly horribe feel

what were they thinking ! i mean why would you want to do that

Just shows how opinions differ. Just ordered one of the ping scottsdale true rolls although without the adjustable shaft. I personally love the feel of it and can't wait to get it.

dotty001

Challenge Tour Pro
www.quidco.com
Just shows how opinions differ. Just ordered one of the ping scottsdale true rolls although without the adjustable shaft. I personally love the feel of it and can't wait to get it.
i actually thought the nut on the adjustable shaft , deadened the feel , also found it very annoying on my eyeline

tiggit10

Club Champion
Visit site
Im still looking for my dream putter, the Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No.5 if anyone sees one let me know! Anyone had one before?
circa62-5_large.jpg

dotty001

Challenge Tour Pro
www.quidco.com
Did you try the one without the adjustable shaft?

no they didnt have any in stock there was only about 3 ping putters on show , i probably couldnt afoord them anyway

my budget was limited as i hadnt prepared for the purchase as in my opening post the face has pretty much dismantled itself of my 2ball!!!

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Im still looking for my dream putter, the Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No.5 if anyone sees one let me know! Anyone had one before?
View attachment 5757

I think someone on here was selling one of these a while back, can't remember who though and may have gone by now.

Have a trawl through the For Sale section or try searching. I have seen a couple of these on ebay before

TheClaw

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bought a Spider S on Sunday! Then watched the rest of the masters hoping that Day wouldn't win so I didn't look like I was copying the masters champ haha.

So thanks to Day for losing and Scott for winning and paying for the putter (via Paddy Power).

Scott1505

Assistant Pro
Visit site
no they didnt have any in stock there was only about 3 ping putters on show , i probably couldnt afoord them anyway

my budget was limited as i hadnt prepared for the purchase as in my opening post the face has pretty much dismantled itself of my 2ball!!!

Fair enough. Although i am not sure how you can think it was the nut that deadened the feel if you didn't try the same putter without the nut.