New moderator - Patricks148

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all
the eagle eyed among you will have noticed that forum stalwart Patricks148 is now a moderator
I'm really grateful to him for putting his hand up for this unpaid and sometimes thankless task of trying to keep things on track on here!
Please treat him and the other mods with respect and follow the forum guidelines
The GM forum is a great community and keeping it that way relies on everyone doing their bit to make it a place where golfers can debate all manner of topics without things getting out of hand - easier said than done I know but as a rule of thumb treat other forumers as you'd wish to treated yourself and we wont go far wrong
thanks
Mike

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'd say congrats, but that probably isnt the right word. :)

You've picked a quiet year on all fronts, to get your feet wet, so to speak.. Just imagine if it was a year when the country cedes from Europe, a global pandemic, golf courses closed for months, football leagues and ending them being debated, police brutality and racism......

You jammy, jammy...........

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'd say congrats, but that probably isnt the right word. :)

You've picked a quiet year on all fronts, to get your feet wet, so to speak.. Just imagine if it was a year when the country cedes from Europe, a global pandemic, golf courses closed for months, football leagues and ending them being debated, police brutality and racism......

You jammy, jammy...........
Don't worry he's got waterlogged courses to deal with come the winter and the forum fever that brings. Add in a potential second Covid wave, perhaps coinciding with winter and another footie season and all sport put on hold again. Seems a stroll in the park???

Any which way congrats to Patrick