bluejack

Visit site
hi guys just wanted to say hello, i have been playing golf for 11 months,i go round in 102 hopefully break the 100 soon,i am having lessons,i use a mizuno mx500 driver with aldila nvs shaft, mizuno f50 3wood with aldila nvs shaft,cleveland halo 2i and 3i hybrid with stock shaft, mizuno mx 900 irons 5-pw with dynamic gold lite shafts, mizuno mpt series wedges 51,56, and 60 degree, same shafts as irons,odyssey 2 ball srt putter, srixon soft feel ball.i love the game just wish i had taken it up sooner,i am 38 in cambs.

muttleee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Wow...I couldn't tell you half of that about *my* clubs.

Are you sure a soft feel ball is the best one for your game? Usually soft balls are more suited to better players because they can work them in the air better and they get more feel around the greens. High handicappers generally use harder balls which have the advantages of going further and being cheaper, which is useful if you tend to lose a few. I tend to stick to Pinnacles and Top Flite XLs myself...but I draw the line at DDHs!

swingstar1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi bluejack and welcome to the board - sounds like you've got some nice kit there. Those cleveland halos are supposed to be great utility clubs

keep on plugging away at breaking the ton - let us know when you do!

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Welcome to the new members! I think thats a great place to be in bluejack- you've been playing for a year and are no doubt constantly improving at a rapid rate- a great time to win a few things and get people talking! Sounds like you've got some serious kit to do it with as well

Severiano798488

Club Champion
Visit site
Welcome to you both

Dynamic Gold shafts are some of the best around

And I tried some of the new Pinnacle balls over Xmas - my pro reckons they are the best value balls on the market and I was impressed