New bats

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pureing for a mere club golfer. Better giving your money to charity.
Included in the price Of my irons so why would you not?
We all strive for every possible ad advantage, and if by getting my irons pured or driver pured It finds the optimum point of the shaft and manages to make it more stable and helps by 1 deg, or reduces my miss by a yard or 2 then I’m happy to take it, clearly it doesn’t interest you, and that’s ok too.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Pureing for a mere club golfer. Better giving your money to charity.
While you might be correct - depending on the charity;) - Golf is so much about what's going on in a player's heed is often as important as their swing mechanics!

As for the OP's irons...they DO look rather nice! I've been a Miura fan for years! There's something about them that just feels great, but, these days, I restrict myself to 'Miura forged nut non-Miura-branded' sets, simply because of price!

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m enjoying the ctapers, I like a low flight, these go higher than the px6.0 for me, and actually feel a little softer, easier swung and the numbers are dead on, I have no plans to change for a good while, so hopefully they keep working! ?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m enjoying the ctapers, I like a low flight, these go higher than the px6.0 for me, and actually feel a little softer, easier swung and the numbers are dead on, I have no plans to change for a good while, so hopefully they keep working! ?
So are these your last set of irons ever?

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m only 42 so hope not!
But I’m hoping to get a good run with them, i usually change about every 2 years, usually just because I want to, I hoping I don’t feel like that with these.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Included in the price Of my irons so why would you not?
We all strive for every possible ad advantage, and if by getting my irons pured or driver pured It finds the optimum point of the shaft and manages to make it more stable and helps by 1 deg, or reduces my miss by a yard or 2 then I’m happy to take it, clearly it doesn’t interest you, and that’s ok too.

Sorry, my reply was too curt. The manufacturing tolerances are that tight now that spine/FLO is more of a placebo effect than any measurable benefits. It's an excuse for the fitter to charge more.

Bats look tremendous. Wasn't popping at your bats.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry, my reply was too curt. The manufacturing tolerances are that tight now that spine/FLO is more of a placebo effect than any measurable benefits. It's an excuse for the fitter to charge more.

Bats look tremendous. Wasn't popping at your bats.
No probs!! i actually enjoyed watching the fitter pure the 3 shafts I had don’t, a driver shaft for a friend was very close, the deviation was minimal, it was a tensie white. I had my 2i with a hzrdus smoke and driver again hzrdus smoke done, the deviation on both was horrible, I was actually suprised at how bad they were, They definitely felt more stable and smooth after pure, I’d say some manufacturers have tighter tolerances than others, but was good to see it getting done.