NEW MAIN GOLF MONTHLY SITE - GOING LIVE TODAY! Do please post feedback here

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all
We are migrating to a new main website platform...happening now!
There may be some outages and glitches - please bear with us as the process unfolds.
If you spot any weirdness then please post links to specific pages and comments here
We hope you enjoy the new site
thanks
Mike
PS New forum software will follow down the line!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Having just run a similar project on my Aikido club website last weekend, initial thoughts are that it is more modern and sleek. Haven't looked at every link but I like it. Are you updating the forum as well? More options than "like" on posts would be good :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Having just run a similar project on my Aikido club website last weekend, initial thoughts are that it is more modern and sleek. Haven't looked at every link but I like it. Are you updating the forum as well? More options than "like" on posts would be good :)
A "Meh" button would be quite useful...

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
yep we'll upgrade to a new version of XenForo in due course. Tom's Guide and PC Gamer are two of the biggest forums we have among Future (our parent company) brands and their forums look like this Tom's Guide and PC Gamer
Some pretty cool features including a searchable database of questions/answers