New mag- Top offer

Chris1980

Head Pro
Visit site
So told I'd be rang back yesterday! Surprise surprise no call! Rang today still no details of my order yet them taking my payment via PayPal on 3\10\14! Told I'd get another call back! Absolute shambles! Wish I hadn't bothered now!!

Chris1980

Head Pro
Visit site
Phone call back and they can confirm they have no order! Have given me direct number for IPC MEDIA LIMITED as someone there has taken the money!! Beginning to smell a rat!!

Maccy

Club Champion
Visit site
I've had no email confirmation or anything. Did email to ask about changing the delivery address and the replied to that, so hopefully the order is on the system somewhere!

AlexDarling

Club Champion
Visit site
unfortunately they are not the quickest at the sales dept- I had 2 emails completely ignored and the third replied to 3 weeks later about a subscription offer that was running out within 48 hrs-:eek:

not fast yer last!;)

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Our kid in same boat, put order in on Friday am and nothing except payment taken, no order number or anything!

Bit it bobbins I must say :(

Maccy

Club Champion
Visit site
So I had an email back regarding the change of delivery, and they said they'll amend the address once the order reaches their system! What the hell?! Going to have to get on the phone to them!

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another whose money has been taken but recieved no conformation etc.

would be nice (even if its not their department) for one the magazine guys to look into it and explain for us :thup:

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sure one of the guys at the mag will update as soon as they can there's been a lot of launches and trade show this week so I reckon office is sparsely populated at present.

D

Deleted member 17920

Wow so many impatient people on here, I don't think GM is going to run away with anyones cash :eek:

As is normal they will have had a fair influx of new subscriptions and just processing them, The payment gets taken then a few weeks later your free wedge will get sent to you. They wont send out any free items till they have your full years subscription.

If you are worried about what code you used to get the free wedge call them. You are just ringing a call centre though and all they can do is answer the questions by looking at the order that you placed.

Maccy

Club Champion
Visit site
I was just concerned that I hadn't received an email about when the magazine subscription would start etc. I was just told that my order had been received and a week later heard nothing!

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was just concerned that I hadn't received an email about when the magazine subscription would start etc. I was just told that my order had been received and a week later heard nothing!

new subscriptions usually take 2 issues to come through which would probably mean the beginning of December (next one out in 2 weeks) before you first receive a mag through the post.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
thanks for flagging this guys - sorry to hear about the delayed response from our subs department
I will ask the subs manager to look into this

In future if you want to flag something quickly then email me (address in my signature) direct or the catch all GM email golfmonthly@timeinc.com

You'll get a quciker answer than just sounding off here and hoping one of the team will see it

Chris1980

Head Pro
Visit site
Wow so many impatient people on here, I don't think GM is going to run away with anyones cash :eek:

As is normal they will have had a fair influx of new subscriptions and just processing them, The payment gets taken then a few weeks later your free wedge will get sent to you. They wont send out any free items till they have your full years subscription.

If you are worried about what code you used to get the free wedge call them. You are just ringing a call centre though and all they can do is answer the questions by looking at the order that you placed.

Wasnt impatient! Nor did i ever say GM would run off with the money considering the order was through magazines direct and IPC media limited. And when i rang my order was still not on ANY system never mind worrying about a free wedge.

As maccy pointed out no email confirmation was received and on their email it states to ring if any problems.

And for sounding off, it was my opinion of the service provided. I assumed opinions were allowed on forums.

Maccy

Club Champion
Visit site
Just had a confirmation email to say my first issue will arrive around 26th November with full order details. Although I need to change the delivery address!

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Our golf club gets it so why buy one , just read it there and as for the wedge , if you need to buy something you can do without to get a free wedge then i have nothing more to add to that

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
hi all
have had this info from the subs department regarding following up on any queries you might have ref orders etc
hope it helps

....Please can you contact our call centre on 033 0333 0233 or email magazinesdirect@quadrantsubs.com who will look into why you have not received an acknowledgement, and also give you an update regarding your gift, and when you should expect to receive it. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.