Beware GM Offers

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Obviously upset some people with my original post. Apologies for that, I'll wait and see if I receive any communication from GM or delivery of wedge and will certainly post an update to confirm if that happens.

Dont think its your original post that has rubbed some up the wrong way but your post 'Title' thats been dangled in front of them:eek:

Your post itself to me is ok as you seem to be only asking and highlighting about your offer,but as your title has 'Beware' in it alot of other posts titles that have this in it tend to be about bad experience with internet shops etc and tend to get alot of bad press so can understand too why some are un-happy as they dont want or think GM warrant it as they do such a good job and bring us some great offers :thup:

Ian_Bristol

Head Pro
Visit site
Why would they even think about not giving a wedge they offered in a promotion, mistakes can and are made by every company at some point but the first port of call should be the company in question.
just my thoughts on the matter.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Well, it has been 2 days (only 1 night though :rolleyes:) and there has been no response from a GM Staffer - which surprises me a lot as there is normally some sort of presence quite frequently! :confused:

I'm pretty sure it's simply a (regrettable) communication glitch and, as others have posted, there's normally a delay between registering, 1st issue, then 'reward'/offer comes a bit later. MikeH is definitely the guy to contact for queries though - straight to the top! Email addy on his Profile.

D

Deleted member 18588

Why would they even think about not giving a wedge they offered in a promotion, mistakes can and are made by every company at some point but the first port of call should be the company in question.
just my thoughts on the matter.

Unless its AG in which case the norm on here seems to be "shoot first, ask questions later".

Seems there might be double standards.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
hello

only just seen this as we have been on press this week so not been checking in as often as usual

we had 500 wedges - apparently it 95% sold out on Wednesday so if you have ordered all ready then I'd hope you'd have been in time

in terms of getting an update on the order You should have been told which the first issue will be when you placed the order . For any queries you might have ref orders etc Please call centre on 033 0333 0233 or email magazinesdirect@quadrantsubs.com who will be able to confirm and also give you an update regarding your gift, and when you should expect to receive it.

hope that helps

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
hello

only just seen this as we have been on press this week so not been checking in as often as usual

we had 500 wedges - apparently it 95% sold out on Wednesday so if you have ordered all ready then I'd hope you'd have been in time

in terms of getting an update on the order You should have been told which the first issue will be when you placed the order . For any queries you might have ref orders etc Please call centre on 033 0333 0233 or email magazinesdirect@quadrantsubs.com who will be able to confirm and also give you an update regarding your gift, and when you should expect to receive it.

hope that helps

I'm a bit confused Mike. At H4H when Sandy bid for "GM Editor for the day" it was all about playing on the swivel chair, a long boozy lunch and an early finish - where's it all gone so wrong this month?