FS - Various clubs / stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer_Soze

Head Pro
Visit site
Having a clear out, the following are either no longer required or not for me, all prices include postage via courier and tracking info will be provided, can be collected if nearby. I'll give this stuff a week or so here before sending them to the bay.

1. Yonex Cyberstar 10.5 Degree Driver, Club is in excellent condition with no dings or sky marks. The grip is in good condition. Stiff flex 70g Nanospeed shaft is also in very good condition. The head cover is showing its age but does its job. £40

2. Pair of Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 wedges in superb condition, both show little signs of use,48 degree wedge with 8 degree bounce and 52 degree with 10 degree bounce. Both have dynamic gold wedge flex shafts and standard Cleveland velvet grips. £85

3. A classic Ping Eye 2 + 1 iron. Black dot - standard lie, Ping ZZ Lite shaft and brand new Golf Pride mid size tour velvet grip. Given the age of this club it is in superb condition, shows very little sign of wear and tear. £25

4. 2 dozen boxed Titleist Pro V1, just won't work for me. £65

5. Champ Stinger Q-Lok spikes, pack of 18. Bought the wrong ones lol £10 (Royal Mail, no tracking info)

Status
Not open for further replies.