New mag- Top offer

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site
Cheers Jake. When I signed up it certainly said the wedge was the welcome gift but I was just concerned that the promotional code was slightly different to the ones quoted above....I don't want to end up with more golf balls!!!

RGH

Visit site
Just ordered the 56 degree and got the CWL4 in my confirmation. Hopefully that means I'll get the wedge okay.

Thanks for the info, great offer if it works out.

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
I'm an existing subscriber. Any chance of a wedge coming my way as a thank you for my loyalty? :whoo: 60° please

I'm not sure if it's possible so don't quote me on it, but existing subs may be able to add this offer to their current deal, i.e. if you currently have 3 months left it becomes a year and 3 months. You'd have to ring our subscriptions team to check.

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site
Just ordered the 56 degree and got the CWL4 in my confirmation. Hopefully that means I'll get the wedge okay.

Thanks for the info, great offer if it works out.

Hmmm, hopefully the one I put through yesterday after the email came in and got cba4 back still means a wedge.....

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm not sure if it's possible so don't quote me on it, but existing subs may be able to add this offer to their current deal, i.e. if you currently have 3 months left it becomes a year and 3 months. You'd have to ring our subscriptions team to check.
That's really good service :thup: but I am going hold fire myself and wait until the Ping g30 driver is on offer with the subscription, heard a rumour that is going to be next month ;) :whistle:

V

vkurup

I'm probably (definitely!) biased, but what's not to love about 13 issues of GM and a FREE 588 RTX wedge (56 or 60 degree) for less than £45!!!

Nothing to love there... if (like me) you already paid up for 2 yrs of sub!!! :(

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site
Still no confirmation email but money taken!

I signed up on Thursday when the email came out Chris and only just received the email confirmation yesterday. It didn't mention the free gift on the email but I gave them a call and they confirmed it was included.