New mag- Top offer

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just looked at the banner for the new Mag and its subscription offer and have to say its a little belter. I may be wrong but if you sign up for a subscription you get a Cleveland Wedge free! :thup: Just sent the link to our kid :) Pity I am already subscribed lol

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Just looked at the banner for the new Mag and its subscription offer and have to say its a little belter. I may be wrong but if you sign up for a subscription you get a Cleveland Wedge free! :thup: Just sent the link to our kid :) Pity I am already subscribed lol

I'm probably (definitely!) biased, but what's not to love about 13 issues of GM and a FREE 588 RTX wedge (56 or 60 degree) for less than £45!!!

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It say it's an offer, but limited to the first 500 subscribers. No mention is made of the free wedge when you go through the process, so must assume it's done.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Our kid and his mate have just signed up ( I should get commission lol) but he has not had any confirmation he gets the club or not. Told me he rang them up and was advised they will let him know on Tuesday if he qualify for the promotion. He has applied for the mag version I think.

AlexDarling

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm probably (definitely!) biased, but what's not to love about 13 issues of GM and a FREE 588 RTX wedge (56 or 60 degree) for less than £45!!!

it does look good and the wedge is about £49 most places so you get the subscription almost free, in my eyes.

I dont want a 56 but a 60, there is no mention of choosing and in fact the subs section clearly says 56 degree, could you elaborate please or tell me how I ensure I get a 60 degree when applying as I'll take out two subscriptions:thup:

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
it does look good and the wedge is about £49 most places so you get the subscription almost free, in my eyes.

I dont want a 56 but a 60, there is no mention of choosing and in fact the subs section clearly says 56 degree, could you elaborate please or tell me how I ensure I get a 60 degree when applying as I'll take out two subscriptions:thup:

That's a good point. I'd want a 60 too. Hadn't spotted the reference to 56 in the subs section as I was just going off Jake's comment.

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk

That's a good point. I'd want a 60 too. Hadn't spotted the reference to 56 in the subs section as I was just going off Jake's comment.

The offer in the magazine (pg108-109 of the Bubba Watson issue) states 56 and 60 are both available.

Phone - 0844 848 0848 and quote CWL4 for 56 degree and CWM4 for 60 degree.

Online - www.magazinesdirect.com/CWL4 is the 56 degree, and www.magazinesdirect.com/CWM4 is the 60 degree.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site