New Irons; £200 budget

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ended up getting a set of Adams Blue irons only used twice off my boss. I was there when he bought them brand new! £50 for the 5-SW as he wasn't using them. Had a hit and loved the strike/launch, seems perfect for me. Tempted to try and add the Blue Driver and 4 hybrid now!! Thanks for the advice again

someone is selling a 4 hybrid by adams on the for sale forum!

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Ended up getting a set of Adams Blue irons only used twice off my boss. I was there when he bought them brand new! £50 for the 5-SW as he wasn't using them. Had a hit and loved the strike/launch, seems perfect for me. Tempted to try and add the Blue Driver and 4 hybrid now!! Thanks for the advice again

I might have the driver and 4h somewhere in the garage - will check and let you know.

Love the irons, still use them having had them 18 months, but didnt get on with the driver or hybrids. I won the full set through a competition on here so doesnt seem right to profit from them - if I do still have them I'll send them onto you for postage cost (or if you're in the Surrey area you can come and collect)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Nike Vapor Fly Irons
4 Iron - PW (Right-Handed)

£500 £299.99

i know this thread is wrapping up but ave a look on the Nike website for all Black Friday offers. 30 % off at the till so those clubs above are now £210

MattVSTS

Hacker
Visit site
Nike Vapor Fly Irons
4 Iron - PW (Right-Handed)

£500£299.99

i know this thread is wrapping up but ave a look on the Nike website for all Black Friday offers. 30 % off at the till so those clubs above are now £210

If you want to go for these have a look at my thread, they are really amazing!

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If your in no big rush register for Direct Golf emails, they have flash sale offers on regularly and the Adams clubs are sometimes on them.

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If your in no big rush register for Direct Golf emails, they have flash sale offers on regularly and the Adams clubs are sometimes on them.

Already on email list, the flash deals are very good, the Adams line especially. Thanks for heads up though

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
How did you get the extra 15%?

Just a corporate scheme I have at work. Similar to a cashback site. Golfwise, I'm lucky enough to get an additional 15% off Nike sale products, 20% off all Under Armour and 12% off American Golf.

They didnt have the irons in stiff so I passed on them, but did pick up a pair of Lunar Control 4s for £54 delivered which is a bargain.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just a corporate scheme I have at work. Similar to a cashback site. Golfwise, I'm lucky enough to get an additional 15% off Nike sale products, 20% off all Under Armour and 12% off American Golf.

They didnt have the irons in stiff so I passed on them, but did pick up a pair of Lunar Control 4s for £54 delivered which is a bargain.

The Nike Vapor Pros are in stiff. Going to be a very tempting price if you have 15% off on top.