New golf ball brand from Titleist..... well Acushnet

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Union Green is for people who play golf but don’t necessarily consider themselves golfers. It’s a group that enjoys the game, sometimes plays by the rules, sometimes not so much. Twosome, foursome, sixsome, it’s all good so long as everyone is having a good time. It’s a group without any loyalty to a particular brand. They may not even have a brand preference. We’re talking about a not-golfer for whom the undisputed #1 ball in golf is whatever I find.

Where do you start with advertising rammel like that.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Union Green is for people who play golf but don’t necessarily consider themselves golfers. It’s a group that enjoys the game, sometimes plays by the rules, sometimes not so much. Twosome, foursome, sixsome, it’s all good so long as everyone is having a good time. It’s a group without any loyalty to a particular brand. They may not even have a brand preference. We’re talking about a not-golfer for whom the undisputed #1 ball in golf is whatever I find.

Where do you start with advertising rammel like that.

Sounds pretty much like your average American 'golfer' ;)

Springveldt

Visit site
Not sure who these are even aimed at. Serious golfers will ignore them since they are crap and "casual" golfers will continue to play any ball they can find or a dozen from Sports Direct.

There aren't a lot of hipsters playing golf as far as I can see.

Russ_D

Club Champion
Visit site
If they do them in yellow i'd give them a shot.
Reading the MGS article I would have thought a brand like UG would have gone with whacky colours rather than white.