New clubs / or stick with the old ?

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
if you are getting into the game in a more regular way - I'd have the pro look over your swing and check out your current clubs with the technology. If they are there or there abouts - stick with them. If they are way off - then think about a change....

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For me I would see how your game develops and you will have a much better idea of the clubs you need (better player / game improvement/ ) etc. Once you have built a steady and repeatable swing, you can be fitted with some accuracy.

Whilst we all like new clubs I believe that in recent years the benefits they offer have "maxed out". 10 years ago I was hitting the same scores with equipment from that era, no distance measuring devices, no high tech swing trainers, no simulators. Now I have no doubt that the modern equipment has nullified any negative effect that my increased age has caused. However, for the first time in my golfing life I just bought a 2012 hybrid because I couldn't find anything on the market today that comes close.
Don't be sold on equipment just because it is the latest thing.

Face breaker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Nothing really wrong with TZoids except if they are the Pro version they were aimed at the better golfer.

Modern clubs will have less loft, more of a cavity back (if you want it) and lighter weight shafts. Tzoids have Sensicore TT Dynamic Gold from memory, one of the heaviest shafts available in todays market.

Re Facebreaker's post if they have XP 105 it is because someone changed the shafts. XP series of shafts were not around at the time Tzoids came out.

Yep, mine have the 'Sensicore' shafts in'em, 107gr if I remember rite which suits me down to the ground as I have a preference for heavier shafts...