new clubs for 2021

D

Deleted member 1147

Take a close look at the specs, normally the lie angle is the reason they tend to go left.... so find something as flat as you can
Cheers
I thought there were some with more weight in the toe, which may also help?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Took a punt on a pxg 7 wood. Trying to fill the 215/220 yard gap that continues to evade me.
That should work nicely, I use a 7 wood for winter, it might stay though. It was a bespoke build using a Bridgestone J33 head. The flight is high, so I used a shaft that drops that a bit. Also slightly longer shaft as well to get the gapping. And it replaces my 3 iron /hybrid etc.

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
i bought my fairway woods way back in 2013 and in particular the 3wood is pretty worn out so i plan to replace them. as to model i am unbiased but with fairway woods i have always been a callaway man. i once had a ping g15 5wood which i dearly loved but after 1 year the shaft broke a i had to replace it. i am going for a fitting session as soon as the golf courses reopen scheduled for feb 25th; let's see

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i bought my fairway woods way back in 2013 and in particular the 3wood is pretty worn out so i plan to replace them. as to model i am unbiased but with fairway woods i have always been a callaway man. i once had a ping g15 5wood which i dearly loved but after 1 year the shaft broke a i had to replace it. i am going for a fitting session as soon as the golf courses reopen scheduled for feb 25th; let's see

The new ping gear should be out by then.

tigerwes

Hacker
Visit site
I'm looking at a new set of irons. I was sold on getting a set of Orka's, but I think I'm going to go to TourX as this would give me a much wider range of choice.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Such a good looking set of clubs from Ping this year! Dont blame you for being tempted!
I like that they've dropped the turbulators from the fairways and hybrids.
I can handle them on the driver but they looked wrong on the 410 fairways and hybrids.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Well - I'm thinking that the Ping fitting day on Feb 2nd that I am booked onto (rearranged from October last) is 100% not going to happen...and so moved from October last year to Feb to ...? I will eventually get new bats :(