new clubs for 2021

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As manufacturers are releasing new shinies, what new clubs are your wish list for this year?

i am thinking of binning my F9 3 wood and getting a Callaway (not sure which one yet) and i also like the look of the Odyssey 7 O works

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
As manufacturers are releasing new shinies, what new clubs are your wish list for this year?

i am thinking of binning my F9 3 wood and getting a Callaway (not sure which one yet) and i also like the look of the Odyssey 7 O works

I got the O Works #7 for Christmas from my wife! Really nice putter, brilliant feel off the face! Highly recommend!

Im only really in the market for a 3 wood, not sure what I will go for yet!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Lost what little love I had for the i210s, currently using aged MP63s and getting a better strike. I can only put it down to the narrower sole..will be looking around for some narrower soled, stronger lofted irons as the 63s are a bit short on distance.
Driver, putter, wedges fairly fixed, 4 wood to iron gap is up for review.

D

Deleted member 1147

I’m interested in driver, wood and wedges for this year.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
No idea. This time last year I never would have imagined a fairway wood being on my shopping list, but I ended up getting two. I'm sure boredom and fickleness will point me towards something new before long. Maybe it's time I changed my putter for no good reason, I have had it four years now. Or my irons, I've been coveting custom-fit Orkas for a long time. Or my hybrids, they're my oldest clubs in terms of year of manufacture, but the lofts are generally different on newer ones now so I'm not sure I could make them fit the bag. In summary, could be anything. :LOL:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Lost what little love I had for the i210s, currently using aged MP63s and getting a better strike. I can only put it down to the narrower sole..will be looking around for some narrower soled, stronger lofted irons as the 63s are a bit short on distance.
Driver, putter, wedges fairly fixed, 4 wood to iron gap is up for review.

Are you too vain to go a club up on the 63s? :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Are you too vain to go a club up on the 63s? :)
More a case of diminishing returns and gapping. Shorter irons are 4° apart and sometimes the difference in yardage is minimal for me. At the top end, there's barely anything between the 4 and 5 irons and not a lot to the 6..again, it seems, the 4° gap doesn't seem to work well enough with these. They don't have much "pop" and are obviously designed with a much better player than me in mind.
Nice irons though and they won't be going anywhere.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was booked in for a Titleist fitting in Nov to look at the 3W. Postponed. Beyond that I’m very happy.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Having virtually refreshed my entire bag in 2020 I have no desire to buy any clubs this coming year.

A new bag itself might be on the cards though.

D

Deleted member 25172

This year will be the 4th season with my wedges, so perhaps time to look at something new. Not overly keen on splashing out about £300 or just shy of that though so had a look at Inesis for half the price. They seem to be doing the trick as well, so might have a go at that once we're back allowed out again.

D

Deleted member 1418

Going to upgrade everything except my putter at Custom Lab Golf in Hitchin.......when they're back open!

Irons will be Mizuno; driver, fairway and wedges open to anything.