New Callaway and TaylorMade Drivers

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I can't wait to find out the price for these, with a mild interest in the technology that is going to provide even greater distance. Either way I'm 3 generations behind and that is very unlikely to change anytime soon.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I can't wait to find out the price for these, with a mild interest in the technology that is going to provide even greater distance. Either way I'm 3 generations behind and that is very unlikely to change anytime soon.
I'm 8 years behind....maybe it's time for an upgrade....:LOL:

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I've just seen some photos of these elsewhere on the internet;) The Stealth 2 looks just like the Stealth to me, I'm sure it isn't. The Paradym is definitely much more left field. The crown is a deep blue and the sole is a funky looking blue camouflage design with more than a hint of Taylormade Sim about it.
I must say, my initial thoughts are, I like it, but then again I owned one of the blue crowned BB Alpha's from about 10 years ago.
I'm still 10 years away from owning one of these.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Is the Stealth 2 is the one that is supposed to deliver more clubhead speed, higher ball speed, greater forgiveness, longer carry, greater roll out, tighter dispersion, better feel, improved workability, and a more pleasing acoustic ?

Big85

Visit site
I have the TaylorMade m3 and feel an upgrade coming. Not sure whether to wait for the new stuff or go for a discounted current season stuff

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Rrp or selling price?
I think they will be less than the Titleist drivers, at least the Ping.

RRP

TM and Callaway always seem to start the prices as high as they can.

Ping might float about £50 cheaper as will Cobra.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
RRP

TM and Callaway always seem to start the prices as high as they can.

Ping might float about £50 cheaper as will Cobra.

Cobra will fly in below the £400 number, id estimate £350-375. The dont have the big staff wages to cover and for the last few seasons have used lower costs as a big USP

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
Did you see much difference?
No not really. I put the RDX shaft in the M2 now and then and there’s little difference… saying that I’m too inconsistent to be honest.

The face is deeper than the M2 so I do find forgiveness too to bottom a bit better. Drivers have to be conforming and all manufacturers are limited. Smash factor is more important