New bag suggestions please

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry for another bag question folks!

My old carry bag is on its last legs and needs replacing. I'll be using the trolley through the summer months so have been looking for a new cart bag first of all and a new carry bag when the winter comes.

My first choice so far cart bag wise is the Ping DLX as it will go with my gear but quite like the Motocaddy equivilant, the name escapes me. Any other offerings I should take a look at? Would like something smart looking as not a big fan of all black etc.

Carry bag wise I've had my eye on the Nike performance hybrid with 14 dividers. Would like something light but with plenty of storage and can keep the wet out. Doesn't have to be completely waterproof such as a H2NO just dry as mine is like a sponge and everything is wet even with a light shower!

So any other ideas?

NorfolkShaun

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ping Pioneer is a great bag, I never realized how good it was until I sold it.

Only thing wrong with it is it is in no way waterproof

RobRob

Assistant Pro
Visit site
carry bag titleist lightweight jobby I have the 2013 model and a friend has the 2014 cant recommend them enough!

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brill some food for thought! My playing partner has one of the motocaddy ones and has no waterproof problems but obviously don't want to walk out with the same bag! If it nails it down stuff gets wet no issue as long as everything is dry in some showers etc.