New and after your opinions

fripnchips

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Enjoy the new sticks. If you're considering membership and want to have a look at my place I'm happy to sign you in and have a knock round. Check out the website and it should give you an idea of prices (I think)

Just thought i would say thanks to your suggestion i am actually heading over to Royal Ascot Golf Club this Saturday with a friend to play a round and discuss membership.
So hopefully all going to plan we may be able to grab a round at some point this year if you are still there?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Just thought i would say thanks to your suggestion i am actually heading over to Royal Ascot Golf Club this Saturday with a friend to play a round and discuss membership.
So hopefully all going to plan we may be able to grab a round at some point this year if you are still there?

...or even here:whistle:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

What time are you playing? Great news that you may be joining. There's a great roll up of all standards early on a Saturday (about 7.30) you'd be more than welcome to join if you want a regular game. Ads749r on here is also a Royal Ascot member.

fripnchips

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What time are you playing? Great news that you may be joining. There's a great roll up of all standards early on a Saturday (about 7.30) you'd be more than welcome to join if you want a regular game. Ads749r on here is also a Royal Ascot member.

I think mid morning but waiting for them to confirm an exact time..

Ads749r

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi fripnchips hope the weather holds out for you on Saturday and hope you enjoy it.
of all standards............is a polite way of putting it. :)

fripnchips

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Im coming down with two friends who also want to join been speaking to Alison.. the general manager i believe..

Thanks Ads749r hope i don't fall into the polite varying standards haha