Narrow shoes

Streaky

Visit site
Hi all.

Another shoe fitting thread... sorry!

However unlike pretty much everyone else I have very narrow feet, especially at the heel.
Traditionally I've tended to wear Adidas as their standard fit has run narrow, however more and more of their shoes are now a wide fit and I'm running out of options.

Does anyone have any other suggestions of brands that tend to run narrow?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I believe FootJoy do a narrow fit as well as medium (standard) and wide. You’ll need to try them on as each of their styles uses a different last.

Also, try some insoles. I’ve just replaced the standard insoles in my Pro SLa with a pair of Currex golf ones and the difference is amazing.

Streaky

Visit site
FJ do a narrow fit for sure but not sure how many stores would store them and most stock regular and wide fit so you may need to take a punt and order online

Something I've been debating, however given how wide their "standard" is it's something that I'm reluctant to do.

brickie

Medal Winner
Visit site
I won some FJ's a few years ago and when I got them home they were a narrow fit. I do no not consider myself to have wide feet but there is no way I could have walked eighteen holes in them. Very tight.
I ended up "giving" them away for the promise of a donation to the captain's charity.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I won some FJ's a few years ago and when I got them home they were a narrow fit. I do no not consider myself to have wide feet but there is no way I could have walked eighteen holes in them. Very tight.
I ended up "giving" them away for the promise of a donation to the captain's charity.
If they were Pro SLs it’s down to the thickness of the insole. I’ve replaced mine with. Currex Golf insoles and the difference is startling

hacker_al

Club Champion
Visit site
I always used to buy adidas as i need a narrow fit around the heel. I tried skechers following a recommendation and they are even better, they really lock the heel in place

sunshine

Visit site
You might want to consider trying women's sizes, as their shoes are designed for a narrower foot.

As already mentioned, Footjoy do a narrow fit. The Adidas standard fit is quite narrow, of course they do a wide fit too. Nike are pretty wide as standard, so are Ecco.

towroon

Visit site
I'd recommend looking through Nike and FootJoy models, my friend who has a narrow feet usually gets those. He get's the high-end models since he can afford it due to spending his time working instead of writing different assignments (pro-essay-writer.com helps him with this).

Last edited: