Mythbusting, do jacked lofts actually go further or not?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I still have your mp 33 ' s pal. As much as I love them they are far too long for me. Must be at least an inch and a quarter longer than standard.

Do you want to buy them back? It would save me butchering the shafts in the future.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
I still have your mp 33 ' s pal. As much as I love them they are far too long for me. Must be at least an inch and a quarter longer than standard.

Do you want to buy them back? It would save me butchering the shafts in the future.

Mmmmmmmmm I wonder how much to get them sent to Calfornia? One of my biggest golfing regrets letting them go

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I enjoyed them but the length in the short irons made them a little silly for me to use.

I hit them further than any iron I have owned.

I gripped down eventually as I didn't notice the length for about 3 months then it just got in my head.

Planned to keep em and chop em but have noticed you missing them.

Hid won't shed and tear seeing them go . I might a bit. Lol

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Could I ask a favour please Gary? Will you check on how much to post them to me in America, then then round it up and give me a total price. I'm seriously considering taking them back if your wanting rid, but if it is going to be too much with postage then regrettably I would have to pass.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Adey

You will have to pay import duty on arrival in the US except for goods made in the US or for goods sent for repair and return. Maybe you would be happy to receive them to determine if they needed repair?

Best price for reliable decent price shipping will be Interparcel or Parcels2Go. Try to have them packed in the shortest box necessary. Assume 5kg package weight.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Adey

You will have to pay import duty on arrival in the US except for goods made in the US or for goods sent for repair and return. Maybe you would be happy to receive them to determine if they needed repair?

Best price for reliable decent price shipping will be Interparcel or Parcels2Go. Try to have them packed in the shortest box necessary. Assume 5kg package weight.

Thanks Ethan I will check them out.