MyEG Strange Tee Selection

Swango1980

Visit site
In the last month or so, MyEG seems to randomly select the tee for your playing partners. Despite all playing off yellows, it has randomly set some players off whites (and even once off reds, I didn't even think out course was set up for men off reds)

There doesn't seem to be any way to change the tee either, which is rubbish as it can't be fixed (or, if someone was genuinely playing off a different tee, I guess it can't be set?)

Anyone else noticed this. Also happened to my mate quite a few times

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In the last month or so, MyEG seems to randomly select the tee for your playing partners. Despite all playing off yellows, it has randomly set some players off whites (and even once off reds, I didn't even think out course was set up for men off reds)

There doesn't seem to be any way to change the tee either, which is rubbish as it can't be fixed (or, if someone was genuinely playing off a different tee, I guess it can't be set?)

We used to notice it if you added someone to your round before they had started the round

Once everyone had started a round and then you entered them the tees would be correct

RichA

Visit site

It happens at our place too. We thought it was a local problem. Good to know it's not, sort of. 👍