My Daughters Swing

albie999

Visit site
Both girls had a group session with a pro last night, and overall advised that their swings are pretty good (as per Bob). For my eldest, he advised that she needs to "take the club higher" whereas for my youngest, overall good swing, but she has to swing through with her club, which although she was doing on the video I posted, I have noticed a few times that she stops her swing.

Also Bob, got her to change her grip (right hand slightly) and it seemed to straighten up the shot. They are back here at mine this weekend, so will get them in the garage, on the sim and with the Skytrak this time (I have not had it connected for them recently, as they were slicing balls into it lol)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Try and keep it fun and not too serious with lots of praise.
If they are competitive, make up games, longest, straightest etc and if they start to look bored, stop immediately for chocolate and or ice-cream

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I've always kept my lad off the course in the winter when the ground is wet. When there's no roll, its just demoralising for them.
I found Tiger Woods golf on the old Xbox 360 pretty good as well, as he was always seeing a good swing, albeit on a computer game, and learning swing dynamics, club selection, understanding green contours etc.
Infact, I could do with a good golf sim game for his Xbox one of anybody knows of one?

albie999

Visit site
Try and keep it fun and not too serious with lots of praise.
If they are competitive, make up games, longest, straightest etc and if they start to look bored, stop immediately for chocolate and or ice-cream
Bob, the chocolate and ice cream will be for me :) ..... I do try and say to them, awesome hit, look where that went (straight etc). When I get them on the SkyTrak, can then def get competitive. Actually, with the pro last night, with the group session .. my eldest messaged me afterwards to say she won the golf session, which she was well pleased with, as she was usually towards the bottom .. Result