My American Golf fitting experience

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It was close between the two, so close that you would need a fitting to tell the difference. I think the amp is a little more forgiving and a touch longer.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Sorry baz, I have been off line a bit this week with my work computer going a bit moody on me. I didn't know you'd been picked for this.

Great write up, and the one bonus now is that , next time we play, Scotty and I will be looking for your balls in the trees, somewhere much nearer our drives. Everyones a winner!

Chris

Naybrains

Tour Rookie
Visit site
nice write up, you have definitely been tangoed :)
fbac62ca.jpg

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Chris, I did wonder where you were hiding, I'm glad my length won't hinder the speed of play any more.

Fragger, I use the srixon in the winter anyway so bang them over there's a good chap

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Great writeup matey. You playing at Woburn? Look forward to seeing it in the flesh and how you hit it when all those trees are lurking. I'm still not a fan of AG to go and get a custom fit but fair play to them, they pulled out all the stops last year and are doing the same this and you can't knock that. Looking forward to seeing how OS is going to blend his attire accordingly.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just off to the girlfriends for an assault on the puma section of trendy golf ;)

That Puma clothing is bright mate , tried some on today in St Andrews, the full orange ensomble, the wife pissed herself saying your 42 not 12, go for it mate the futures bright the futures orange,lol

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
That Puma clothing is bright mate , tried some on today in St Andrews, the full orange ensomble, the wife pissed herself saying your 42 not 12, go for it mate the futures bright the futures orange,lol

Christ I thought you'd had ur 50th haha

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ah your all heart mate,just because i hit it like an old man doesn't mean i am one,lol, good fitting at Scott Gourlays mate.

Awesome Steve. His setup is excellent but his knowledge is awesome. Will never buy a shaft again without his opinion.

His prices are seriously cheap as well.

Well worth a trip down for you m8.