Multi coloured balls

kevster84

Head Pro
Visit site
Found a Volvik Vivid once, looked great but played like a stone. Lost in a place where you shouldn't lose a ball?! Hope the Wilson offering is better (and cheaper).

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If you're looking for a ball to stand out in the leaves, try a Blue Volvik. Might be a tad harder than most balls, but it stands out!!

I like the Volvik balls however I found the blue impossible to use. Might be my eyes but had real difficulties locating it in the rough.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I like the Volvik balls however I found the blue impossible to use. Might be my eyes but had real difficulties locating it in the rough.

I've currently only tried the orange, pink and yellow ones. Yellow are a no go this time of year, just blends in with leaves. Blue stands out from a leaves point of view... but yeah, in the rough could look too green and blend in!

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've currently only tried the orange, pink and yellow ones. Yellow are a no go this time of year, just blends in with leaves. Blue stands out from a leaves point of view... but yeah, in the rough could look too green and blend in!

I've been using the red ones, find them pretty easy in all areas of the course....and I see a lot of different parts!!

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've tried the Volvik and they're OK

They're just really weird to look at - almost looks they have no dimples... very confusing :mad:

D

Deleted member 16999

Not all, I've got one in a draw somewhere.
Have a look at premierlakeballs on Ebay, he sells them by the dozens :thup:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F382254154026

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The way I’m playing I’d be better covering the ball in petrol and setting it on fire

New avatar ? :D
photo-99866.jpg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yellow, orange, red are all sort of leaf-coloured. Which makes me think the best colour to use might just be white. :confused:

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Yellow, orange, red are all sort of leaf-coloured. Which makes me think the best colour to use might just be white. :confused:

I guess it depends on the trees around your course. We have a lot of silver birch and a lot of the leaves are a white/silver colour so white is a nightmare.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
A bit off piste, but l know the guy who designed the truvis ball - was a member at our place.. He was going to go it alone, getting balls printed up - but in the end sold the idea to Callaway. Sadly, he's in a bad way health-wise and not benefitting of any rewards.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A bit off piste, but l know the guy who designed the truvis ball - was a member at our place.. He was going to go it alone, getting balls printed up - but in the end sold the idea to Callaway. Sadly, he's in a bad way health-wise and not benefitting of any rewards.

That's really sad :(