Motocaddy Golf Bags

Kennysarmy

Visit site
No idea about new range but they are great bags. I have the waterproof series which is just champion plus it doesn't twist thanks to the design.

The ball pocket zip broke on mine - OK-ish bag but not sure about the longevity of the zips - having to use gaffer tape on mine now :(

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Best I can say is that I bought mine at the beginning of 2017 and I played in all the horendous conditions that year threw at us and it coped exceptionally. I had the money behind the counter and got it when Stewart was having a 25% of bags sale. I did say to him later that year that when I bought it I didn't realise it was compulsory it rained every time I used it.:D
Expensive, yes, but a good piece of kit. Also it has lots of pockets which is always a bonus.

Good idea- I am in no rush and have £30 on account the now so if I can get a wee bit more by end of season that’s what I’ll look to do and maybe look out for any deals he does

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had a Motocaddy bag when I had my original trolley. I only use it in the wet as the side pockets are easier to get in and out of than my Ping. It can take loads of towels, gloves etc and I have never had issues with the zips or the seams even when well laden. My biggest grip is and always will be the external putter well

They don't have the external putter well on the dry series bag...just the others. I guess it doesn't make sense to allow water to seep into a big hole on the side of the bag where your grip is!

I might take a punt on one...just need to get rid of the Titliest Mid-Size bag I have now!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I got my Aquaflex which is great carrying or used it at the weekend on the trolley. Wee bargain for £112 thank you very much.

I've got an Aquaflex too, similar price. Did a user review for the mag, not sure it's been published. It's a great little bag, very happy with it and no problems thus far.

Springveldt

Visit site
What is so bad about the zips?
I've got the Pro Series bag and the zip on the cooler pocket frayed away and bust after 1 month of use. Got it replaced free of charge and the 2nd one I've had for 1 year now with no issues.
The Pro Series is a good bag but a little chunky for my liking. I'd probably go with the all waterproof one if I had the choice again.