Motocaddy Golf Bags

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Looking to get a Motocaddy Golf Cart bag for my birthday next month. Looking on their website I see everything is out of stock. Makes me think there could be a new range due soon. Had a google but not found anything, wondered if anyone had heard anything I may have missed.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
No idea about new range but they are great bags. I have the waterproof series which is just champion plus it doesn't twist thanks to the design.

Dannyc

Visit site
There was a offer on of the bag free if u bought the Motocaddy trolley not sure if it’s still on but I had one in December that might explain why there is non in stock

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
My brother went for the buy a trolley get a bag free for Xmas and they had sold out of the mid range bags so was up graded to top of the range so suspect demand has outstripped supply 👍

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I have the Motocaddy M1 Lite and am fed up wiht the bag I have twisting so the easilock system is the appeal. I liked the pro series bag but seems you cant find that anywhere

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The Motocaddy Dry Series bag is a great product. Wait for stocks to come back in and get one of those. I've been really pleased with mine and no more messing with waterproof covers when the rain starts :)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i got a free bag when i got my S3 pro, i looked a nice bag, but the two side pockets were tiny, you could hardly fit waterproofs in then. OK for summer, but if you carry a lot of stuff about not much cop IMO

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the Motocaddy M1 Lite and am fed up wiht the bag I have twisting so the easilock system is the appeal. I liked the pro series bag but seems you cant find that anywhere

Holy thread revival!!

Am contemplating a Dry Series bag, and watching the Easilock videos. I’m being stupid, but I am yet to find any videos on how to remove the bag from the trolley if using the pins.

Can anyone shed any light?!

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I know a couple of people who've had burst zips on their Motocaddy bags. I think it's that the zips are so fine to be waterproof that if you overload the pockets they can burst. I tend not to put too much into them as a result. I have the Titleist StaDry bag and I can certainly vouch for is water tightness.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know a couple of people who've had burst zips on their Motocaddy bags. I think it's that the zips are so fine to be waterproof that if you overload the pockets they can burst. I tend not to put too much into them as a result. I have the Titleist StaDry bag and I can certainly vouch for is water tightness.

Been looking at these Steve as just got a trolley but quite steep at £200- are they worth it? Also like the look of the OGIO aquatech bags but they’re even more expensive.... my trolleys a powakaddy but think their bags are hideous

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Friend of mine has just had his bag replaced by Motocaddy under warranty as his bag had a busted zip after 6 months of use. It took a little time, but all sorted in the end.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I had a Motocaddy bag when I had my original trolley. I only use it in the wet as the side pockets are easier to get in and out of than my Ping. It can take loads of towels, gloves etc and I have never had issues with the zips or the seams even when well laden. My biggest grip is and always will be the external putter well

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Been looking at these Steve as just got a trolley but quite steep at £200- are they worth it? Also like the look of the OGIO aquatech bags but they’re even more expensive.... my trolleys a powakaddy but think their bags are hideous
Best I can say is that I bought mine at the beginning of 2017 and I played in all the horendous conditions that year threw at us and it coped exceptionally. I had the money behind the counter and got it when Stewart was having a 25% of bags sale. I did say to him later that year that when I bought it I didn't realise it was compulsory it rained every time I used it.:D
Expensive, yes, but a good piece of kit. Also it has lots of pockets which is always a bonus.