most par 3 s

evemccc

Visit site
I think the Berkshire has 6 (?) and is a top, top course - think that’s quite rare for such a course

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Rugby Golf Club in Warwickshire has 7 par-3s.

I played it years ago when it was a 9-hole course with 4 par-3s. So that was 8 par-3s when playing an 18-hole comp or match.

4LEX

Visit site
The Berkshire Red with 6 as others have said. Sunningdale Heath is essentially a Par 3 course with a few par 4's so I wouldn't count that. Although it's a lovely course and very tough due to small size of the greens.

Temple has 5 and 3 of them are over 200, including one at 240 yards.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Berkshire Red with 6 as others have said. Sunningdale Heath is essentially a Par 3 course with a few par 4's so I wouldn't count that. Although it's a lovely course and very tough due to small size of the greens.

Temple has 5 and 3 of them are over 200, including one at 240 yards.

Answer the question….not what you want the question to be…..or ask a better question to start with!!!

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yes and after I’ve played Cruden Bay we’re going up to Cullen to play , after watching the no laying up video it looks a real fun course to play, looking forward to that

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Par threes should be banned. I hate them.
We’ve just made two of ours a lot harder…with more visible and more severe bunkering (hence much more actual and visual peril - eek!) and our greens are small.

However as our shortest par 3 is 166 and the others 180-210;(to middle of green), we are going to introduce more variety by shortening the 166 to about 140. This is one of the newly rebunkered par 3s and we want to introduce a higher level of risk/reward on it. Really give the good short iron player the opportunity to attack a heavily bunkered and risky pin position, whilst the rest of us can play to a much less risky and more open area of the green.

Plus any day we can play forward and shorten either of our 180 yarders by maybe 15yds, given us typically 140, 165, 185 and 210 to the middles.

I think our four par 3s will become a strong feature of the course.