Mono217

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
OK guys this is the story. Mono has PM'd me asking how to delete posts in the for sale section in order to put one complete post on together with pics. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure each post has a limited timeframe after which it can only be removed by GM administrators and I think his original posts fall into that category.

He has also asked how to post pictures so that he can show you the goods on offer. I tried to talk him through putting them in photobucket and loading the IMG code but to be honest I struggle to and would appreciate it if someone with more experience could put an easy to follow guide up for him (and me and other newbies etc).

He's made the first move here guys and clearly wants to learn from mistakes made so lay off him for a bit and give him a chance. If we help I'm sure he'll be an asset on the forum.

Thanks for your help!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
If posting the img links it has to be a straight link, having this below, wont display properly as its not a full url.
[image]http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww72/mono217/?action=view&current=tvsm.jpg[/image]

in photobucket, you get a few options to copy and paste links, you need to copy the fourth option for IMG code.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Interestingly, I had some trouble with photobucket the other day. I used the OLD UPLOADER and it worked fine.

As much as I like these sites, they can be fiddly.....actually getting all the "full address" for images can be tiresome - I preferred it without the "now you see it, now you don't" thing on photobucket.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Guys try Tinypic its a tad better and quicker than photobucket.

1 - Select forum post on the dropdown box on tinypic
2 - Upload your pic from your PC on tinypic
3 - copy the link for threads/forums
4 - paste that within your post and make sure it has