Tyson Fury

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
He's sustained a cut so the fight is off. Got to say I don't like the bloke and think he's just taking money from easy fights compared to what's out there. Usyk was a step up in class to what he has fought recently and I'm not so sure this cut wasn't self inflicted so he doesn't have to fight him .
If I'm wrong then I apologise but what do you guys think

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
He's sustained a cut so the fight is off. Got to say I don't like the bloke and think he's just taking money from easy fights compared to what's out there. Usyk was a step up in class to what he has fought recently and I'm not so sure this cut wasn't self inflicted so he doesn't have to fight him .
If I'm wrong then I apologise but what do you guys think

Seen a video of the sparring, not sure how its self inflicted unless im missing something

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
The thing with boxing is you have to take the hard fights to get your shot. Once they become champions they all manage their opponents very carefully.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Looks a bad cut, so rightly called off. Disappointed as was looking forward to it.

What I don’t get is the talk about Fury taking a step up in opposition. What about Usyk? 4 of his last 5 opponents have been Bellew, Chisora, Joshua and Dubois. Was a big step up in quality for both.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Yeah it's a nasty. One thing we are all guilty of is the more we dislike someone or something the more negative our opinion of it can be rather than factual we fill it with our dislike and it colours our opinion of the issue. Something I think we are all guilty of but certainly shines through on many topics on this forum.

Cut.png

Swango1980

Visit site
I wasn't sure when fight was, then I saw it advertised on TV earlier in week. I thought, that is quite soon. Then my next thought was something will happen, and it will be called off.

Heavyweight boxing is a joke. It is pantomime. It is more about the egos of the boxers and promoters.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
We were in Gandia last month and We were talking to a sparring partner of Ussk(spelling) Emanuel,Odessa , also a guys had fought Fury from Germany. Both really great guys. they were staying in our hotel.

Emmanuel Odessa is fighting at O2 this weekend I think.

Hell they were big lads