Money no object

Bermuda

Visit site
If you had a money no object pot of £ to spend on a golf trolley that is available to buy in the UK what would you buy????

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Money no object? I'd have a personal caddy!

But honestly, I've got PPs with motocaddys and powercaddys at all price points and they're all fine. I borrowed a motocaddy S1 (their cheapest offering according to the website right now) for about 12 months when my dad snapped his achilles and was recovering. It's powered and it carries your clubs for you. I fail to see how it could be any better!

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Stewart X9 Follow. It’s great. But then I would also wait until next week because apparently they have a new one coming out that’s even better.

Bermuda

Visit site
Stewart X9 Follow. It’s great. But then I would also wait until next week because apparently they have a new one coming out that’s even better.
I have been thinking of buying one of these but there is also the Motocaddy M7 remote to consider.....

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
If money were no object??

Hmmm Easy one actually. I would get my automatic Mk 1 Go Kart serviced every 2 years instead of the current 4 years.

Remote control? Mobile phone charging? Built in GPS? Bluetooth? Downhill control? Parking brakes? Distance control? Come on. It's a game of golf ......

Mandofred

Visit site
I wouldn't buy a remote one. Sorry, but people look right plonkers using those. ?
Yeah....I'd hate to look like a plonker....
Ejkzvf_3tMbU4GB9lI1h5ILTQ5la2nm0NzP7X0RB6DCp0QL48gb0YdVSrHcwOw0QhTf1PIhhe7l7FmqMSegKtnalpBd9gQ
golf-polo-shirts-ian-poulter.jpg