Money no object

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yeah....I'd hate to look like a plonker....
Ejkzvf_3tMbU4GB9lI1h5ILTQ5la2nm0NzP7X0RB6DCp0QL48gb0YdVSrHcwOw0QhTf1PIhhe7l7FmqMSegKtnalpBd9gQ
golf-polo-shirts-ian-poulter.jpg

I guess you have a remote control trolley then?
Do you spin it to clean the wheels? ?

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Follow golf trolleys go in the same league as chippers and irons head covers!!!!! In fact, if you have or want a follow trolley you're in a league of your own

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Follow golf trolleys go in the same league as chippers and irons head covers!!!!! In fact, if you have or want a follow trolley you're in a league of your own

Are they in the same league as those who go to range in all their golfing gear?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have a remote trolley, I admit. I like it. I like that I can walk without a hand on it. Might be daft, but my previous electric gave me back and neck issues, as do push trolleys, and I have one of those in the garage. The remote is fine. Don't really care what it looks like, as it saves me a fortune in physio, and is way more comfortable for me to use.
There are loads of 'cool' people for me to laugh at while they think they are superior. Whether it's clothing, clubs balls, whatever, every one has something that's laughable, even if it's only the odd shank.

Mandofred

Visit site
I guess you have a remote control trolley then?
Do you spin it to clean the wheels? ?
Always use a push trolley....been thinking about buying a carry bag. I just bought a new bag......if I were smart I would have just bought a carry bag so that I could use it either way. Although if it didn't cost so much, having one that would follow you without having to constantly fiddle with controls seems nice. The world keeps changing......even golf......barely.

sunshine

Visit site
I have a remote trolley, I admit. I like it. I like that I can walk without a hand on it. Might be daft, but my previous electric gave me back and neck issues, as do push trolleys, and I have one of those in the garage. The remote is fine. Don't really care what it looks like, as it saves me a fortune in physio, and is way more comfortable for me to use.
There are loads of 'cool' people for me to laugh at while they think they are superior. Whether it's clothing, clubs balls, whatever, every one has something that's laughable, even if it's only the odd shank.

Maybe the back issues are caused by lifting your insanely heavy PXG tour bag into the boot of your white Range Rover, rather than touching a trolley handle? ;)