Mizuno

AnotherNITBY

Visit site
Anyone purchased one of the new Bettinardi 'C' putters yet. Tried one in Nevada Bobs the other day and I couldn't miss with it. Perhaps because all angles on the green lead to the hole!!

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
That’s a great way of selling putters- make a practice green that you can't miss on! Haven't tried the Mizuno C putters but they look good- Always thought Mizuno could be a top putter brand if they applied the same precision as they do to irons!

swingstar1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I havent bought one but have tried one - lovely looking club and a great feel off the milled face

it'd be a tough job to get mt Stuudio style Neport 2 out of my bag but if I started struggling on the greens then the Bettinardi would have half a look in!

xander

Hacker
Visit site
i haven't tried 1.
the reason being that i am happy with my ben hogan baby ben by bettinardi if you want a bettinardi at less than half the price then several of the ben hogan models are being sold off at big discounts!
they are excellent putters!
however as i use mizuno irons i am sure the mizuno bettinardi putters are excellent too i just don't want to change my putter because i am holing out really well with it.