Mizuno MP Woods ( Driver, 3 wood & 2 x hybrids)

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
CIMG1186.jpgCIMG1183.jpgCIMG1185.jpgCIMG1175.jpgCIMG1176.jpgCIMG1179.jpgCIMG1181.jpgCIMG1182.jpgCIMG1164.jpgCIMG1167.jpgCIMG1174.jpg

Need to make way for the new TM woods so prices have been compared with Golfbidder and then reduced significantly, so these are real bargains: Website descriptions provided.
£5 P&P for 1/2 clubs
£10 P&P for 3/4 clubs

Driver MP630 Fast Track (9.5 deg stiff): £75

Head: 8/10
Shaft: 9/10
Grip: 9/10

Mitsubishi Rayon FUBUKI 64 MTS
Golf Pride M21 grip

Slightly open at address, with powerful pear shaped profile and thumping feedback, the MP-630 FAST TRACK inspires imagination from the tee. While designed to suit the eye of stronger players, the shallower design and 445cc size will attract a broad range of abilities.
Fiery ball speeds ignited by a HOT METAL Ti9 face are converted into optimized yardage using Mizuno's FAST TRACK adjustable weight tracks. Two 8 gram sliding weights can be quickly re-located in 10 different points, creating a total of 45 finely tuned flight patterns. With weights set closer to the face, spin rates can be reduced for faster ball speeds, with a drop of around 400rpm achievable.

Internal Rib Structure

The ingenious system can also be quickly adjusted to create both a draw and fade bias. Weights set towards the toe positions, encourage the clubface to lag for a left to right flight. Conversely, weights moved into the heel allow the clubface to rotate for a right to left shape.

Driver MP Fairway Titanium 3 wood (15 deg stiff): £60

Mitsubishi Rayon FUBUKI 74 MTS
Golf Pride M21 grip

A stunning 'Tour Ready' fairway wood, designed on feedback collected by Mizuno's Tour Workshops and associated Tour Professionals. Compact and slightly open at address, the MP Titanium is best suited to consistent ball strikers, who prefer to work the ball in both directions.
However, the MP Titanium's best trick is to create the illusion of being purely a shot shapers design. A HOT METAL Beta Ti face hidden within its 5 piece construction pushes COR to the USGA's maximum legal limit, giving the MP Titanium an unexpected sizzle on impact.
An average ball speed increase of 7.3mph and improved average carry of 13.6 yards* over its predecessor suggest that crisp ball strikers will gain in both control and distance

MP CLK Hybrids (17 & 23 deg stiff): £30 each

Head: 6/10 (used mainly without headcovers so some chatter marks to heads)
Shaft: 8/10

Mitsubishi Rayon FUBUKI 84 MTS
Golf Pride M21 grip

A gem of a hybrid, suited to strong ball strikers looking to replace traditional long irons. Compact, with a 'tour-ready' square face and low profile the MP CLK offers something different in a wood type hybrid - forgiveness, without the loss of workability.
A smooth drop down crown and strategic internal weighting place the CLK's sweet spot low on the face, reducing backspin and a ballooning flight. The low, shallow COG enables a variety of shotmaking, without sacrificing the forgiveness expected of a long iron replacement.
A HOT METAL 1770 steel face and ultra low sweet spot means versatility is accompanied by an substantial increase in distance and carry (average ball speeds by 1.2 mph and average carry by 4.2 yards) for stronger players able to benefit from reduced spin rates.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
View attachment 679View attachment 688View attachment 689View attachment 683View attachment 684View attachment 685View attachment 686View attachment 687View attachment 680View attachment 681View attachment 682

Need to make way for the new TM woods so prices have been compared with Golfbidder and then reduced significantly, so these are real bargains: Website descriptions provided.
£5 P&P for 1/2 clubs
£10 P&P for 3/4 clubs

Driver MP630 Fast Track (9.5 deg stiff): £75

Mitsubishi Rayon FUBUKI 64 MTS
Golf Pride M21 grip

Slightly open at address, with powerful pear shaped profile and thumping feedback, the MP-630 FAST TRACK inspires imagination from the tee. While designed to suit the eye of stronger players, the shallower design and 445cc size will attract a broad range of abilities.
Fiery ball speeds ignited by a HOT METAL Ti9 face are converted into optimized yardage using Mizuno's FAST TRACK adjustable weight tracks. Two 8 gram sliding weights can be quickly re-located in 10 different points, creating a total of 45 finely tuned flight patterns. With weights set closer to the face, spin rates can be reduced for faster ball speeds, with a drop of around 400rpm achievable.

Internal Rib Structure

The ingenious system can also be quickly adjusted to create both a draw and fade bias. Weights set towards the toe positions, encourage the clubface to lag for a left to right flight. Conversely, weights moved into the heel allow the clubface to rotate for a right to left shape.

Driver MP Fairway Titanium 3 wood (15 deg stiff): £60

Mitsubishi Rayon FUBUKI 74 MTS
Golf Pride M21 grip

A stunning 'Tour Ready' fairway wood, designed on feedback collected by Mizuno's Tour Workshops and associated Tour Professionals. Compact and slightly open at address, the MP Titanium is best suited to consistent ball strikers, who prefer to work the ball in both directions.
However, the MP Titanium's best trick is to create the illusion of being purely a shot shapers design. A HOT METAL Beta Ti face hidden within its 5 piece construction pushes COR to the USGA's maximum legal limit, giving the MP Titanium an unexpected sizzle on impact.
An average ball speed increase of 7.3mph and improved average carry of 13.6 yards* over its predecessor suggest that crisp ball strikers will gain in both control and distance

MP CLK Hybrids (17 & 23 deg stiff): £30 each

Head: 6/10 (used mainly without headcovers so some chatter marks to heads)
Shaft: 8/10

Mitsubishi Rayon FUBUKI 84 MTS
Golf Pride M21 grip

A gem of a hybrid, suited to strong ball strikers looking to replace traditional long irons. Compact, with a 'tour-ready' square face and low profile the MP CLK offers something different in a wood type hybrid - forgiveness, without the loss of workability.
A smooth drop down crown and strategic internal weighting place the CLK's sweet spot low on the face, reducing backspin and a ballooning flight. The low, shallow COG enables a variety of shotmaking, without sacrificing the forgiveness expected of a long iron replacement.
A HOT METAL 1770 steel face and ultra low sweet spot means versatility is accompanied by an substantial increase in distance and carry (average ball speeds by 1.2 mph and average carry by 4.2 yards) for stronger players able to benefit from reduced spin rates.

Rick does this mean, you will be getting a new tour bag and irons to go with the new woods?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Rick,

As above, your inbox is full.

I can't resist it, you've got yourself a sale if the drivers still there. Can you drop me a PM how you'd like payment?

Cheers.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry guys....will empty my inbox, give me 10 minutes. Bluewolf 23 deg is yours...Crow likewise with the driver........

Excellent news. PM me with the payment details. I can sort a bank transfer in the morning (well, after dinner sometime as I only finish work at 4am).
Cheers mate...

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
So tempted by the 3 wood!!
Its a belter Davey....assistant pro at my club keeps drooling over it, but they don't pay much for selling Mars Bars and he keeps blowing it on booze anyway.... :cheers: take a punt...you wont regret it....and at that price, its a bargain...

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Its a belter Davey....assistant pro at my club keeps drooling over it, but they don't pay much for selling Mars Bars and he keeps blowing it on booze anyway.... :cheers: take a punt...you wont regret it....and at that price, its a bargain...

davey...just saw that you have the Diablo hybrid in your bag....the other 3 wood that would compliment your bag nicely is the Diablo Octane 3 wood I'm selling on another thread....thats only about 1 month old.... cracking 3 wood.. :thup:

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rick, as much as I would like to take one of the 3 woods off your hands, I don't have the money right now!!
I can do very favourable terms!!!! How does buy now pay later sound?.......take one of the 3 woods and let me have the payment over 3 months.....that would work at only £20-£25 per month.....you could have the club straight away.......but pay March, Apr,May....interest free!!!..:cheers: