Mizuno MP Woods ( Driver, 3 wood & 2 x hybrids)

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
can I have some photo's of the chatter on the hybrid that's left mate? Just not clear which is which that's all... thanks

CIMG1183 - Copy.jpgCIMG1185 - Copy.jpg

No problem, The chatter is to the painted part of the head, (the face is fine). There's some paint chips around the edges and the paint finish is a bit dull due to me not using the head covers when I'm carrying as they're a bit loose and I didn't want to lose them.

No affect to the performance and the price relects the condition.

Cheers

Rick

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
17 deg sold now......just the 3 wood remaining. This is the best out of all these clubs and is in very good condition....price reduced to £50 + £5 P&P

MP Fairway Titanium 3 wood (15 deg stiff): £50

Head: 8/10
Shaft: 9/10
Grip: 9/10

Mitsubishi Rayon FUBUKI 74 MTS
Golf Pride M21 grip

A stunning 'Tour Ready' fairway wood, designed on feedback collected by Mizuno's Tour Workshops and associated Tour Professionals. Compact and slightly open at address, the MP Titanium is best suited to consistent ball strikers, who prefer to work the ball in both directions.
However, the MP Titanium's best trick is to create the illusion of being purely a shot shapers design. A HOT METAL Beta Ti face hidden within its 5 piece construction pushes COR to the USGA's maximum legal limit, giving the MP Titanium an unexpected sizzle on impact.
An average ball speed increase of 7.3mph and improved average carry of 13.6 yards* over its predecessor suggest that crisp ball strikers will gain in both control and distance